Nicole J. Pomish
Nicole received her JD from the University of Wisconsin Law School with a concentration in labor and employment law. During law school, she clerked at the Family Law Project and a non-profit law firm, offering affordable legal services to Wisconsin residents. Nicole also interned for a Fortune 1000 telecommunications company, providing legal assistance to their in-house counsel. Nicole served as the Vice President of Community Service for the Jewish Law Students Association.
Nicole grew up in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and received her BA from Michigan State University in 2018. After undergrad, Nicole worked for an environmental non-profit before attending law school.
In her free time, Nicole enjoys exploring the hiking trails around Madison.
- Worked on projects involving contract negotiation and drafting, employment/HR issues, and state and federal regulation.
- Assisted in cases involving custody, placement, divorce, and paternity.
- Prepared estate planning documents such as wills and powers of attorneys.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2022
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2018
Professional Achievements, Honors, and Awards
- Best performance in Legal Research and Writing course
- Semi-finalist in Spring 2020 Best Brief Competition
- Dean’s list
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Dane County Bar Association
- Western District of Wisconsin