Diana M. Eisenberg
Diana is a member with Stroud, Willink & Howard. She worked in her family’s small business growing up and understands the unique challenges facing small business owners. Diana enjoys helping people navigate through difficult situations and brings her unique perspective to the firm.
Diana grew up in Green Bay, Wisconsin prior to attending the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire for her undergraduate degree, where she was a member and co-captain of the gymnastics team. She attended the University of Wisconsin Law School and graduated magna cum laude.
While in law school, Diana served as a judicial intern at the Wisconsin Supreme Court, was inducted into the Pro Bono Honors Society for her work as a Court Appointed Special Advocate, and worked as a managing editor for the Wisconsin Law Review.
- Assisted clients in the purchase, sale, or leasing of commercial and residential real estate
- Advised client on the impact of proposed changes to local ordinances
- Prepared business formation documents, lease amendments, liability waivers, and contractual agreements
- Provided estate planning assistance to clients by creating wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
Professional Achievements, Honors, and Awards
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for “Ones to Watch” in Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law (2024)
- Named a Wisconsin Rising Star in Real Estate and Estate & Probate (2020-2022)
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014; Wisconsin Law Review, Managing Editor and Malt and Barley Editor; Best Performance Award in Insurance Law; Pro Bono Honor Society
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, B.A., magna cum laude, 2012
- Wisconsin, 2014
Community Involvement and Memberships
- Dane County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Legal Association of Women
- Dane County Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Certified USA Gymnastics Judge